Remarkable advances have been made in embolization of cerebral aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations and stroke treatment during the past decades. Endovascular techniques are less invasive than other forms of neurosurgery. However, endovascular neurosurgery is becoming more complicated as the technology is becoming more sophisticated. Frontiers in Neurosurgery is an ebook series which triggers principle issues that still fuel debate in neurosurgery. The series is intended as a reference for practicing endovascular neurosurgeons, vascular neurosurgeons, interventional neurologists and neuroradiologists who have a solid knowledge of neuroangiography.
The first volume of this series brings reviews on a variety of challenges that neuroendovascular surgeons can face such as:
- - Devices for Neuroendovascular Treatment
- - Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Neuroendovascular Procedures
- - Endovascular Reperfusion Management for Acute Ischemic Stroke
- - Spinal Vascular Pathology
- - Anesthesia Options for Endovascular Neurosurgery … and much more