Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research - Anti-Cancer Agents is a book series intended for pharmaceutical scientists, postgraduate students and researchers seeking updated and critical information for developing clinical trials and devising research plans in anti-cancer research. Reviews in each volume are written by experts in medical oncology and clinical trials research and compile the latest information available on special topics of interest to oncology and pharmaceutical chemistry researchers.
The sixth volume of the book features reviews on these topics:
- Immunomodulating Agents in The Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Potential Natural Products for Prostate Cancer Management
- Inhibition of Key Protein-Protein Interactions by Small Molecules for Cancer Drug Design
- Efficacy of Hepatic Arterial Infusion Chemotherapy (HAIC) For Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Targeting Cancer Stem Cells: Implications in Health and Disease