Pharmacotherapeutic Management of Cardiovascular Disease Complications
is an essential textbook that comprehensively informs the reader about a broad variety of cardiovascular pathologies and their management through drug therapy.
- -Features 22 chapters, with 17 chapters dedicated to the management of a wide range of cardiomyopathies and related complications
- -Introduces readers to heart anatomy and physiology, for both medical and pharmacology students
- -Covers information on cardiovascular disease biomarkers as well as current and new technologies for diagnostic procedures
- -Provides additional information on different aspects of cardiovascular disease treatment including etiological factors, prevalence, pathogenesis, clinical symptoms, diagnosis and prevention factors, risk screening and complications
- -Informs readers on the role of the clinical pharmacist in patient lifestyle modification for therapeutic plans, helping to reduce cardiovascular disease burden in clinical practice
The broad coverage and easy-to-read organization of the topics covered on the subject make this textbook an ideal reference for medical students and health care professionals such as doctors, nurses, clinical pharmacists, community pharmacists and paramedics.