Illustrated Pediatric Dentistry
is intended to be a guide to undergraduate and postgraduate students in their understanding of pediatric dentistry.
This textbook is modernized with the latest information and techniques in pediatric dentistry. The chapters cover primary pediatric dentistry, its clinical aspects, preventive dentistry, and information about the latest trends in the specialty. The text will equip readers with the knowledge suited to the changing environment of this vital domain. This textbook's editor has over forty-four years of teaching experience in pediatric dentistry and gives their broad perspective through the book content. This book is also the amalgamation of the thoughts of numerous subject experts of international repute.
Part 1 of this book features information about the developmental psychology of a child, dental caries, craniofacial growth and development, growth of the maxilla and mandible, dentition and occlusion, and oral mucosa.
- The 15, structured chapters keep the latest trends of the subject in mind
- The book content is illustrated with quality clinical images,
- Chapters cover contemporary concepts of problems experienced when treating multiple dental disorders
- The contributions exhibit distinct clinical expertise and the capability of imparting inimitable knowledge to budding professionals
- The book includes modern and current state-of-the-art techniques used in the clinic
Topic outlines help to quickly review and easily locate content. Also, the Contents of the book are well structured and presented in a very lucid manner, making it easy to understand for students.
Undergraduate and graduate students of dentistry; trainees in pediatric dentistry