Mind Maps in Clinical Chemistry presents information about clinical laboratory techniques with the for junior healthcare professionals, medical residents and students. Book chapters provide guides which enable readers to suggest, arrange and interpret clinical chemistry tests effectively to enhance clinical care.
Chapters of the book cover range of topics relevant to laboratory testing, clinical physiology and medical biochemistry which will equip readers with adequate knowledge on the subject.
- - Topic-based presentation over 24 chapters
- - Coverage of practical and theoretical knowledge
- - Lucid and integrated presentation of concepts
- - Wide range of topics covered including laboratory testing, clinical physiology of organs and systems as well as endocrinology and toxicology
- - packed with practical lab testing information
Mind Maps in Clinical Chemistry is an ideal textbook for quick and easy learning of clinical laboratory knowledge for undergraduate and graduate students as well as teachers instructing courses at these levels.