Recent Advances in Analytical Techniques
is a series of updates in techniques used in chemical analysis. Each volume presents a selection of chapters that explain different analytical techniques and their use in applied research. Readers will find updated information about developments in analytical methods such as chromatography, electrochemistry, optical sensor arrays for pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.
The fourth volume of the series features six reviews on a variety of techniques with three reviews focusing on applications in food science:
- - Laser Ablation ICP-MS: New Instrumental Developments, Applications and Trends
- - Voltammetric Electronic Tongues
- - Recovery and Purification of Pharmaceuticals Using Nanomaterials
- - Recent Advances in Determination of Pesticides Residues in Food Commodities derived from Fruit and Vegetable Crops.
- - Recent Advances in Analytical Techniques for the Determination of Honey Content and its Products
- - Liquid-based Coordination Polymers in Cashew Nut Shells: an overview on analytical techniques