Applications of NMR Spectroscopy is a book series devoted to publishing the latest advances in the applications of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy in various fields of organic chemistry, biochemistry, health and agriculture.
The ninth volume of the series features reviews that highlight NMR spectroscopic techniques in microbiology, food science, pharmaceutical analysis and cancer diagnosis. The reviews in this volume are:
- NMR spectroscopy for the characterization of photoprotective compounds in cyanobacteria
- Coffee assessment using 1H NMR spectroscopy and multivariate data analysis: a review
- Evaluation of structure-property relationship of coconut shell lignins by NMR spectroscopy: from biorefinery to high-added value products
- Application of NMR spectroscopy in chiral recognition of drugs
- NMR-based metabolomics: general aspects and applications in cancer diagnosis
Audience: Students, analytical chemists, researchers and technicians working on projects requiring NMR spectroscopic analysis.