Medical Imaging Technologies and Methods for Health Care
provides timely, evidence-based information that helps readers understand innovations in medical imaging. These innovations are computer / imaging based technologies which are set to have a bigger impact on the detection and management of human diseases.
This volume covers:
- Image processing and analyses
- Computer-aided diagnosis and detection
- Data mining in medical imaging
- Mobile picture archiving and communications systems (PACS)
- Image analytic methods in bone mineral density and detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- Biomedical engineering methods applied in biomedical imaging
This volume is intended as a useful resource for undergraduate and post-graduate students in medical imaging technology, radiographers, doctors, biomedical engineers, researchers and practitioners in health care.