Advances in Organic Synthesis
is a book series devoted to the latest advances in synthetic approaches towards challenging structures. The series presents comprehensive reviews written by eminent authorities on different synthetic approaches to selected target molecules and new methods developed to achieve specific synthetic transformations or optimal product yields. Advances in Organic Synthesis is essential for all organic chemists in academia and the industry who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
This volume presents the following reviews:
- - Asymmetric hydrogenation of tetrasubstituted olefins
- - Recent advances in catalytic organic synthesis applications of covalently supported ionic liquids
- - Recent developments in intramolecular cyclization reactions via carbon-heteroatom (c-x) bond formation
- - Efficient synthetic protocol and mechanistic study of quinazoline analogues and their biological importance
- - Synthesis of N,O,S-heterocycles by one-pot reactions of epoxides, aziridines and oxaziridines