Advances in Organic Synthesis
is a book series devoted to the latest advances in synthetic approaches towards challenging structures. The series presents comprehensive reviews written by eminent authorities on different synthetic approaches to selected target molecules and new methods developed to achieve specific synthetic transformations or optimal product yields. Advances in Organic Synthesis is essential reading for all organic chemists in academia and the industry who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
This volume presents the following reviews:
- - Stereoselective Methodologies for the Synthesis of Acyclic Polyisoprenoids
- - Monosubstituted Ferrocene-Containing Thermotropic Liquid Crystals
- - Progress in the Chemistry of Phosphorothioates
- - Kinetic Resolution Using Diastereoselective Acylating Agents as a Synthetic Approach to Enantiopure Amines
- - Advances in the Synthesis of Functional α-Organyl gem-Bisphosphonates for Biomedical Applications