Topics in Anti-Cancer Research covers important advances on both experimental (preclinical) and clinical cancer research in drug development. The book series offers readers an insight into current and future therapeutic approaches for the prevention of different types of cancers, synthesizing new anti-cancer agents, new patented compounds, targets and agents for cancer therapy as well as recent molecular and gene therapy research.
The comprehensive range of themes covered in each volume will be beneficial to clinicians, immunologists, and R&D experts looking for new anti-cancer targets and patents for the treatment of neoplasms, as well as varied approaches for cancer therapy.
The topics covered in the sixth volume of this series include:
- The role of microtubules for the cure of various untreated cancers
- Novel chemoimmunotherapeutic drug combinations & methods in clinical studies/trials
- Targeting polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in the treatment of colorectal cancer
- Anti-cancer activity of natural and synthetic chalcones and their derivatives
- Recent advances in microRNA-based cancer therapeutics
- Treatment of heart failure due to inflammation, mitochondria and energy metabolism in cancer cachexia
- Regulation/inhibition of human lactate dehydrogenase A for discovering anti-cancer drugs