Frontiers in Drug Design and Discovery
is a book series devoted to publishing the latest and the most important advances in drug design and discovery. Eminent scientists have contributed chapters focused on all areas of rational drug design and drug discovery including medicinal chemistry, in-silico drug design, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening, drug targets, and structure-activity relationships. This book series should prove to be of interest to all pharmaceutical scientists who are involved in research in drug design and discovery and who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
The eight volume of this series brings together reviews covering chemotherapeutic agents and biopolymers.
Topics included in this volume are:
- - Chemotherapy of hematological cancers
- - Esophageal cancer therapy
- - Natural chemotherapeutic agents
- - Androgen deprivation therapy for treating prostate cancer
- - The use of polyhydroxyalkanoates in medicine