eISBN: 978-981-5196-44-3 (Online)
This book explains different applications of supervised and unsupervised data engineering for working with multimedia objects. Throughout this book, the contributors highlight the use of Artificial Intelligence-based soft computing and machine techniques in the field of medical diagnosis, biometrics, networking, automation in vehicle manufacturing, data science and automation in electronics industries.
The book presents seven chapters which present use-cases for AI engineering that can be applied in many fields. The book concludes with a final chapter that summarizes emerging AI trends in intelligent and interactive multimedia systems.
- - A concise yet diverse range of AI applications for multimedia data engineering
- - Covers both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- - Summarizes emerging AI trends in data engineering
- - Simple structured chapters for quick reference and easy understanding
- - References for advanced readers
This book is a primary reference for data science and engineering students, researchers and academicians who need a quick and practical understanding of AI supplications in multimedia analysis for undertaking or designing courses. It also serves as a secondary reference for IT and AI engineers and enthusiasts who want to grasp advanced applications of the basic machine learning techniques in everyday applications.