Frontiers in Natural Product Chemistry is a book series devoted to important advances in natural product chemistry. The series features volumes that cover all aspects of research in the chemistry and biochemistry of naturally occurring compounds, including research on natural substances derived from plants, microbes and animals. Reviews of structure elucidation, biological activity, organic and experimental synthesis of natural products as well as developments of new methods are also included in the series.
Volume 11 of the series brings together 5 reviews:
- - Medicinal importance of turmeric (curcuma longa) and its natural products
- - Novel natural compounds for hepatocellular carcinoma treatment
- - Herbal drug substitution (abhava-pratinidhi dravya): a key to stopping economic adulteration of botanical ingredients
- - Synthetic and natural agents as bacterial biofilm inhibitors
- - Quercetin chemistry, structural modifications, SAR studies and therapeutic applications: an update
Audience: Pharmaceutical scientists, medicinal chemists, drug discovery researchers, ethnobotanists, analytical chemists