Recent Advances in Analytical Techniques is a series of updates in techniques used in chemical analysis. Each volume presents a selection of chapters that explain different analytical techniques and their use in applied research. Readers will find updated information about developments in analytical methods such as chromatography, electrochemistry, optical sensor arrays for pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.
The sixth volume of the series features five reviews which demonstrate chemical analysis techniques of different materials.
- - Analytical Techniques for Analysis of Metals and Minerals in Water
- - Lipidomics Techniques and their Application for Food Nutrition and Health
- - Recent Advances in the Analysis of Herbicides and their Transformation Products in Environmental Samples
- - Nanoporous Anodic Aluminum Oxide: An Overview on its Fabrication and Potential Applications
- - PIXE/PIGE Measurements of Archaeological Glass, its Conceptualization and Interpretation: A Case Study