This textbook presents the latest information and techniques in pediatric dentistry. The chapters cover primary pediatric dentistry, its clinical aspects, preventive dentistry, and information about the latest trends in the specialty. The text will equip readers with the knowledge suited to the changing environment of this vital domain. This textbook's editor has over forty-four years of teaching experience in pediatric dentistry and gives a broad perspective through the book content. This book is also an amalgamation of the knowledge brought forth by numerous subject experts of international repute.
Part 4 covers specialized topics for clinical practice that professionals need to understand. The book covers drugs in pediatric dentistry, anesthesia, dental surgery, implants and lasers. Special topics like the management of special needs children and HIV/AIDs patients, new advances and genetics are also covered in this part.
- - The 16, structured chapters keep the latest trends of the subject in mind
- - The book content is illustrated with quality clinical images
- - Chapters cover contemporary concepts of problems experienced when treating multiple dental disorders
- - The contributions exhibit distinct clinical expertise and the capability of imparting inimitable knowledge to budding professionals
- - The book includes state-of-the-art techniques used in the clinic
Topic outlines help to quickly review and easily locate content. Also, the Contents of the book are well structured and presented in a very lucid manner, making it easy to understand for students.
Audience: Undergraduate and graduate students of dentistry; trainees in pediatric dentistry.