In recent years, special functions have been developed and applied in a variety of fields, such as combinatory, astronomy, applied mathematics, physics, and engineering due to their remarkable properties.
This volume expands our understanding of special functions by highlighting recent trends in numerical analysis. are demonstrated by 15 chapters. Many chapters highlight the importance of fundamental results and techniques of the theory of complex analysis for partial differential equations Contributions emphasize articles devoted to the mathematical treatment of questions arising in physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering, particularly those that stress analytical aspects and novel problems and their solutions.
This volume is a timely update for mathematicians and researchers interested in advanced numerical methods and computational techniques used to solve complex problems
List of Chapters
1. Modified Adaptive Synchronization and Anti Synchronization method for Fractional order chaotic systems with uncertain parameters
2. Improved generalized differential transform method for a class of linear non homogeneous ordinary fractional differential equation
3. Incomplete K2-Function
4. Some Results On Incomplete Hypergeometric Functions
5. Transcendental Bernstein Series: Interpolation and Approximation
6. Some Sufficient Conditions For Uniform Convexity Of Normalized 1F2 Function
7. From Abel continuity theorem to Paley-Wiener theorem
8. A New Class of Truncated Exponential-Gould-Hopper basedGenocchi Polynomials
9. Computational preconditioned Gauss-Seidel via half-sweep approximation to Caputo's time fractional differential equations
10. Krasnoselskii-type Theorems for Monotone Operators in Ordered Banach Algebra with Applications in Fractional Differential Equations and Inclusion
11. General fractional order quadratic functional integral equations: Existence, properties of solutions and some of its Applications
12.Nonlinear set-valued delay functional integral equations of Volterra-Stieltjes type: Existence of solutions, continuous dependence and applications
13.Certain Saigo Fractional Derivatives Of Extended Hypergeometric Functions
14. Some Erdelyi-kober Fractional Integrals Of The Extended Hypergeometric Functions
15. On solutions of Kinetic Model by Sumudu transform
Mathematicians and researchers interested in advanced numerical methods and computational techniques used to solve complex problems.