Handbook for Dental Chair Side Assistants is a timely and comprehensive resource designed to educate the dental chair side assistant and dental nurses about dentistry. This unique practical handbook covers the basic sciences emergencies and clinical aspects of all dental specialties. The theoretical knowledge and background about dental anatomy, dental microbiology, oral pathology, dental materials, dental radiology, dental procedures, common drugs, problems and dental instruments in dental practice is explained in simple and clear terms. The contents have been designed to give an optimum balance between clinical skills and theoretical foundation of the subject.
The book is divided into 2 parts. Part 1 covers basic sciences and includes a guide to working in dental clinics. Part 2 includes a guide to medical emergencies, and information for different dental specialty settings.
- - Lucid yet simple explanations for learners
- - Covers basic and practical tips for dental assistants and nurse
- - Provides information for all dental specialties
- - Includes notes on advanced technology in dentistry
- - Illustrative and easy to retain information with colorful clinical pictures flowcharts and tabular data
- - A comprehensive summary for every chapter
The book is useful reading material for undergraduate dental students and trainees.
Undergraduate dental students and trainees.