This book aims to inform readers about the latest trends in environment-friendly extraction techniques in food analysis. Fourteen edited chapters cover relevant topics. These topics include a primer green food analysis and extraction, environment-friendly solvents, (such as deep eutectic solvents, ionic liquids, and supramolecular solvents), and different extraction techniques.
- - Includes topics for basic and advanced readers
- - Covers a wide range of green solvents for food analysis
- - Emphasizes modern extraction techniques (including supercritical fluid extraction, the gas expanded liquid extraction, pressurized liquid extraction, microwave-assisted extraction, pulse electric field extraction)
- -Provides notes on selection of solvents
- - Includes references for every chapter
The blend of fundamental and applied information makes this an ideal reference for food chemistry students and research scholars. It also serves as a guide for professional experts working in food analysis and sustainability roles.
Students, research scholars, professionals in food chemistry, food analysis and sustainability.