Colorectal Cancer is a complex disease caused by the interaction of hereditary and environmental factors that can be classified based on their importance. Colorectal Cancer Diagnosis and Therapeutic Updates provides comprehensive information about the diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer. Chapters first cover the fundamentals of colorectal cancer diagnosis, progressing further towards explaining therapeutic modalities and recent advances in the understanding of the disease.
- 11 organized, reader-friendly chapters that provide a complete overview of colorectal cancer
- Covers the colorectal cancer diagnosis, screening and histopathology
- Covers multimodal treatment of colorectal cancer, including chemotherapy, radiotherapy and robotic surgery
- Covers the management and surveillance of colorectal cancer
- Explains the key biochemical mechanisms involved in colorectal cancer treatment
- Covers recent information about colorectal cancer theranostics and drug delivery
- Includes references for further reading in every chapter
The book serves as an introductory reference for medical students and residents on the subject of colorectal cancer. It also serves as a quick reference on the disease for the practicing general physician.
Medical students, residents, general physicians.