Recent Advances in Analytical Techniques
is a series of updates in techniques used in chemical analysis. Each volume presents a selection of chapters that explain different analytical techniques and their use in applied research. Readers will find updated information about developments in analytical methods such as chromatography, electrochemistry, optical sensor arrays for pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.
The fifth volume of the series features five reviews which demonstrate chemical analysis techniques applied in different disciplines.
- - Superior Aspects of Liquid Chromatography-Based Mass Spectrometers in Chiral Analysis
- - New Trends in Sample Preparation for Pharmaceutical and Biological Analysis by Chromatographic Methods
- - Qualitative and Quantitative Investigation of Bio Tissues using Microscopy and Data Mining
- - Analytical Techniques For Analysis of Metals and Minerals in The Soil Samples
- - Monitoring Therapeutic Response in Cancers: A Raman Spectroscopy Approach
Audience: Postgraduate, Post Doctorates and Professional Researchers in the field of pharmaceutical chemistry and analytical chemistry