Lean Management Solutions for Contemporary Manufacturing Operations: Applications in the automotive industry covers recent techniques aimed at improving manufacturing activities in automotive factories in the time of the fourth industrial revolution. The book informs the reader about some improvements in hard skills (such as technical concepts, new tools, processes, and applied designs), as well as soft skills (strategic planning and the psychology of motivating human resources in manufacturing setups). The book also presents insight for managers who are working with a niche of employees with disabilities with respect to the automotive industry.
Topics in the book include:
- - Application of Graph Theory in Workplace Design
- - Applied Design
- - Disability and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- - People Development, Motivation & Results
- - Low Cost Logistics Solutions
- - Agile Methodologies in Manufacturing Projects
This book is a concise, informative reference which updates the reader on recent strategies to maximize productivity in the auto manufacturing sector.