This handbook covers some primary instruments-based techniques used in modern biological science and medical research programs. Key features of the book include introductory notes for each topic, a systematic presentation of relevant methods, and troubleshooting guides for practical settings.
Topics covered in part 2 include:
- - Fourier transform mid-infrared (FT-MIR) spectroscopy
- - High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- - Raman spectroscopy
- - Circular dichroism (CD) spectroscopy
- - Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- - Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- - SEM-EDX and its applications in plant science
This book is a simple, useful handbook for students and teachers involved in graduate courses in life sciences and medicine. Readers will learn about the basics of featured techniques, the relevant applications and the established protocols.