This reference presents information about different facets of IoT and blockchain systems that have been recently proposed for practical situations. Chapters provide knowledge about how these technologies are applied in functions related to trust management, identity management, security threats, access control and privacy.
- Introduces the reader to fundamental concepts of IoT and blockchain technology
- reports advances in the field of IoT, ubiquitous computing and blockchain computing
- includes the applications of different frameworks
- explains the role of blockchains in improving IT security
- provides examples of smart grids, data transmission models, digital business platforms, agronomics and big data solutions
- Includes references for further reading
Blockchain Applications for Secure IoT Frameworks: Technologies Shaping the Future is a handy reference for information technology professionals and students who want updated information about applications of IoT and blockchains in secure operational and business processes.