Advances in Organic Synthesis is a book series devoted to the latest advances in synthetic approaches towards challenging structures. It presents comprehensive articles written by eminent authorities on different synthetic approaches to selected target molecules and new methods developed to achieve specific synthetic transformations. Contributions are written by eminent scientists and each volume is edited by an authority in the field. Advances in Organic Synthesis is essential for all organic chemists in the academia and industry who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
This volume presents reviews on the following topics:
- - Small molecules that influence protein folding
- - Recent advances in peptide and protein synthesis
- - Bioorthogonal coupling for imaging and radiotherapy
- - Xanthenedione synthesis
- - Heterogeneous catalysis in organic synthesis