This ebook series brings updated reviews to readers interested in advances in the development of anti-infective drug design and discovery.The scope of the ebook series covers a range of topics including rational drug design and drug discovery, medicinal chemistry, in-silico drug design, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening, drug targets, recent important patents, and structure-activity relationships.
Frontiers in Anti-Infective Drug Discovery
is a valuable resource for pharmaceutical scientists and post-graduate students seeking updated and critically important information for developing clinical trials and devising research plans in this field.
The third volume of this series features 6 chapters that cover a variety of topics including:
- - Drug Discovery for TB
- - Therapeutic Limitations Due to Antibiotic Drug Resistance
- - Applications for Virus Vaccine Vectors in Infectious Disease Research
- - NewCastle Disease Virus
- - Anti-Infective Therapy Against Leishmaniasis
- - Anti-Viral Activity of Proanthocyanidins