Advances in Anticancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an exciting eBook series comprising a selection of updated articles previously published in the peer-reviewed journal Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry. The second Volume of this eBook series gathers updated reviews on several classes of molecules exhibiting anticarcinogenic potential as well as some important targets for the development of novel anticancer drugs.
Featured Anti-cancer molecules:
- - Marine macrolides and their biological targets
- - Organometallic supramolecular complexes including gold-based anticancer agents, anti-cancer vaccines
- - glyconanoparticles,
- - isatin-based compounds,
- - tripentone families of potential anticancer drugs
Drug targets in this volume include:
- - selective estrogen receptor modulators,
- - leukemia stem cells,
- - glioblastoma cell migratory mechanisms
- - Tyrosyl-DNA phosphodiesterase 1
Advances in Anticancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry will be of particular interest to readers interested in anticancer drug therapy as the series provides relevant reviews written by experts in this important field.