This e-book is a suitable reference on the technical and scientific competence related to effective application and integration of cool materials in the built environment. The e-book is an overview on the following:
- - The role of cool materials in the built environment.
- - Major cool materials techniques and their benefits and drawbacks.
- - Research trends in cool materials for the built environment.
- - Technical guidelines for instrumentation, testing and rating of cool materials.
- - Policy and economic aspects of cool materials necessary for the management of built environments.
- - Case studies where the cool materials are implemented.
These features make this reference e-book a useful guide for civil engineering and environmental management graduates as well as working professionals in the industry including architects, urban planners and environmental inspectors.